Dr. Manjunath Patil is a Consultant Gastroenterologist at Fortis Hospital, Nagarbhavi
Dr. Manjunath Patil has 18 years of Clinical Experience.
Dr. Manjunath Patil's educational qualifications include MBBS, MD (Medicine). DM- (Gastroenterology and Hepatology). Fellowship in Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy & Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS).
• Liver Diseases
• Pancreatic Diseases
• Inflammatory Bowel Diseases like Ulcerative colitis and Crohn's • Functional Bowel Diseases (Irritable Bowel Syndrome-IBS)
• Trained in Motility Disorders & Manometry
• Capsule Endoscopy
• ERCP- Therapeutic-Stone Extraction
• Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) and Third Space Endoscopy. Bariatric Endoscopy, Enteroscopy
Metal Stent Placement (for GI Obstruction), Polypectomy
• Spy glass-Laser Lithotripsy
With 28 hospitals across the nation and over 4000+ beds, Fortis Healthcare Limited is a leading integrated healthcare delivery service provider in India. For over 26 years, Fortis Hospitals have been committed to the cause of getting people back to their lives faster and stronger.