Bannerghatta RoadBook An Appointment
Dr. Nisha has completed her M.B.B.S. and Internship from G.R. Medical College, Gwalior (Nov 2000-March 2006). She has also done M.D. in Radiation Oncology from J.K. Cancer Institute (GSVM Medical College), Kanpur (May 31st, 2012- May 31st, 2015).
Dr. Nisha comes with a total experience of 15 years with Oncology experience of 8 years. Prior to joining Fortis Hospitals, she was working as an Attending consultant at private hospitals in Bengaluru.
Dr. Nisha has worked as a Research Associate in the Department of Anatomy, Physiology and Genetics, Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences(USUHS), Bethesda, MD, the USA for 3years.
She has also worked with the Medical Genetics Branch of National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI) of the National Institute of Health(NIH), Bethesda, USA for analysis of Comparative Genomic Hybridization(CGH) data of patients with Herminsky Pudlak Syndrome.
• Certified by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) after clearing USMLE step 1, 2ck and 2cs.
• Certified by NIDA clinical practices for Good Clinical Practices. • Jiwaji University Gold Medal Awards for scoring highest marks in Pediatrics, Community Medicine, and Ophthalmology.
• Among the top three students for scoring maximum in Clinical subjects in two successive years (Includes Internal Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Community Medicine, Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology.)
• Awarded as the Most Proficient Candidate of GR Medical College for the year 2005.
• First Prize in Clinical Symposium on Pathogenesis and Treatment of Diabetes Mellitus, GR Medical College, India.
• Awarded the first prize for innovation in brachytherapy – “Medanta AOLO applicator”
Senior Director of Surgical Oncology, Robotic & Laparoscopic Oncology, Fortis Cancer Institute, Bangalore, Professor & HOD of Minimal Access Surgical Oncology (RGUHS-Bangalore)Book Appointment
Bannerghatta Road, Cunningham Road, Richmond Road
Senior Director - Medical Oncology and Hemato-OncologyBook Appointment
Bannerghatta Road, Cunningham Road
Chairman - Renal Sciences Specialty Council, Fortis Hospitals (India) & Director Urology, Uro-Oncology, Andrology, Transplant & Robotic Surgery at Fortis Hospitals, BangaloreBook Appointment
Bannerghatta Road, Nagarbhavi, Rajajinagar
Consultant Surgical OncologyBook Appointment
Senior Consultant - Pediatric Hematology, Oncology & BMTBook Appointment
With 28 hospitals across the nation and over 4000+ beds, Fortis Healthcare Limited is a leading integrated healthcare delivery service provider in India. For over 26 years, Fortis Hospitals have been committed to the cause of getting people back to their lives faster and stronger.