This course presents unique opportunities to learn Minimally Invasive Spine (MIS) surgeries for young surgeons in training as well as those who want to extend into advanced techniques. The course is designed to present both basic and advanced techniques and practice on the cadaver under the expert guidance of renowned International and National faculty. It is hoped that the interactive sessions will generate sufficient discussion to promote safe MIS. At the end of the course, the participant is expected to understand the principles of MIS surgery and will be able to use these principles in their practice.
Dr. Rajakumar Deshpande, M.Ch - Director, Department of Neurosciences, Fortis Hospitals, Bangalore
Organising Chairman, MIS Live Cad 2018
Dr. Umesh Srikantha, M.Ch.
Organising Secretary, MIS Live Cad 2018
1. Cadaver batches focusing on all facets of MISS
2. Delegates can choose a cadaver batch based on their area of interest
3. Extensive cadaver hands-on experience
4. One-on-One interaction with faculty
5. Limited lectures focusing more on technique and complication avoidance
1. 8-10 live surgical procedures covering all facets of MIS
2. How I do it? Video presentations by experts
3. Case-based interactive discussions and surgical planning
4. Step-by-step surgical technique demonstration by experts
5. 2-way interaction between OR and Conference hall
6. 3 screens in the same hall, so that you don't miss any action from OR
Course Details & Registration - Download Brochure
Date : 28th & 29th April '2019
Venue: MS Ramaiah, Advanced Learning Center Bengaluru, India,
With 28 hospitals across the nation and over 4000+ beds, Fortis Healthcare Limited is a leading integrated healthcare delivery service provider in India. For over 26 years, Fortis Hospitals have been committed to the cause of getting people back to their lives faster and stronger.